For the third year running Segway New Zealand is exhibiting at SpeedShow, where you can ride the Segway Personal Transporter (PT).
See our genuine Ferrari Segway i2 – one of only 40 in the world (and the only two in the Southern Hemisphere are both in NZ). We’ll have the cross-terrain x2, the fairway-ready x2 Golf and the all-purpose i2 for you to ride, and we might even have a classic Segway PT on display so you can discover just how far the Segway range has evolved over the past decade or so.
Come to SpeedShow 2010 and meet our staff: Elayna, Lisa, Lydia and Philip, and find out how you can use the Segway PT for work and recreation. As you’d expect, once again SpeedShow management personnel are using PTs for on-site productivity, and we’ll have all of our NZ Case Studies available covering local security, delivery, productivity, personal mobility and recreational applications for you to take away.
SPECTACULAR Speedshow 2010 has millions of dollars worth of exhibits on display!
• First NZ public showing of the $600,000 Bentley Mulsanne.
• First Australasian showing of the radically beautifulPeugeot RCZ.
• 12 litre aero-engined Sunbeam. It’s huge and a rarity.
• Ferrari 430 Challenge – Just arrived in NZ from Italy.
• Direct from the USA – Nissan’s “greatest ever Supercar” – the Stillen R35 GT-R
• and much, much more!